Nearly every business can easily realize significant productivity gains and efficiency with little effort due to the integration and simplicity of the entire Microsoft Office 365™ solution. It’s also compelling that most will also save significant money over what they would spend for a traditional on premise solution.
Contact us to see how Office 365 can help your business.
We can provide:
- Environment Readiness Assessment
- Deployment and/or Migration Services
- Integration with existing line of business systems
Whether you own and operate your own data center or are heavily cloud based, we can help manage, operate, and maintain your IT infrastructure.
Keeping your infrastructure in good working order is literally the foundation for any business applications and processes that run on it.
We can help with:
- Systems (servers, storage, end user computing devices)
- Network (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless access points, data circuits, cabling)
- Peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.)
- Cloud services (Azure, Amazon)
- Virtualization (VMware, Microsoft)
Our technicians take a customer centric approach in assisting you find a resolution to your IT issue. Whether it’s a hardware or software issue, you can depend on us to get you back up and running again quickly.
Our services include:
- Remote and on-site support options
- Issue ticketing and tracking
- New PC setups and upgrades
- Break fix and proactive maintenance
Telecom & VoIP
Telephones are still a critical tool for many businesses. Whether you have a traditional phone system or a newer Voice-over-IP (VoIP) system, we can help keep you talking. There are many new options available for businesses, including options that integrate seamlessly with Office 365. With nearly everyone carrying mobile phones now, many businesses are even doing away with permanent desk phones.
There are many options now for Internet and private data circuits as well. We can advise you on the pros and cons of the choices in your area.
This portfolio of services includes:
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) Design and Implementation
- Cloud PBX implementations
- Internet and private data circuits
For larger or more complex projects, our consulting arm, Enabled Consultants can provide advanced IT services to government and enterprise clients. Enabled Consultants has provided services on many federal, state, and local government projects. Click the icon to learn more about Enabled Consultants capabilities and recent projects.
Want More Information?
1240 N Van Buren St, Ste 202, Anaheim, CA 92807
U.S. DOT Disadvantaged Business Enterprise #42156
Los Angeles Metro Small Business Enterprise #6571
NAICS Codes: 541511, 541512, 541519, 611420
California Public Works Contractor Registration #1000029575